The Propeller Design Program computes propeller performance, using various design and off-design methods, from standard Gawn and Wageningen B-series propeller charts or propeller data input by user.
Data for Kaplan propellers operating in nozzles are also provided. The program provides a rapid means of designing a propeller or investigating the influence on performance and efficiency of various design parameters.
Please click on the software link below to download the data sheets:
Hardware lock (dongle) couriered on receipt of payment. Installation files available on http://www.wumtia.soton.ac.uk/customer-downloads
For subsequent copies, educational discounts, network package discounts or non-educational discounts please email [email protected]
1. Second copies available at 80%, subsequent copies at 60% of price.
2. Educational establishment discount of 33% on total price.
3. Network package allowing 50 licenses priced at equivalent of five copies, i.e. 3.6 times list price.
4. Courier delivery free for orders over £1,000, otherwise optional. Please be aware that the customer is liable for any local import duties and/or taxes applicable.
5. V.A.T. will be added at the current rate where applicable.
6. Please be aware that the hardware dongle is your license for our software. Replacements for missing, lost or stolen dongles will be charged at the current additional license rate and for this reason may we suggest that you insure this item appropriately. Replacements for faulty or damaged dongles will be charged at a nominal rate on receipt of the original dongle.
7. Transfer of hardware dongle from a registered purchaser to a third party, following for example onward sale, does not entitle the third party to updates, upgrades or support from the Wolfson Unit MTIA.