HST Loading is an additional module to HST, the Wolfson Unit’s hydrostatics, stability and tank capacity program. HST Loading calculates weights and centres, loading conditions, longitudinal strength, maximum KG and intact stability criteria and inclining experiment data. The module uses the hull definition directly from HST.
Please click on the software link below to download the data sheets:
Hardware lock (dongle) couriered via secure and trackable shipping, on receipt of payment. Installation files available on http://www.wumtia.soton.ac.uk/customer-downloads
For subsequent copies, educational discounts, network package discounts or non-educational discounts please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Second copies available at 65%, subsequent copies at 50% of price.
2. Educational establishment discount of 33% on total price.
3. Network package allowing 50 licenses priced at equivalent of five copies, i.e. 3.15 times list price.
4. Courier delivery free for orders over £1,000, otherwise optional.
5. V.A.T. will be added at the current rate where applicable.
6. Please be aware that the hardware dongle is your license for our software. Replacements for missing, lost or stolen dongles will be charged at the current additional license rate and for this reason may we suggest that you insure this item appropriately. Replacements for faulty or damaged dongles will be charged at a nominal rate on receipt of the original dongle.