The Propeller Design Program computes propeller performance, using various design and off-design methods, from standard Gawn and Wageningen B-series propeller charts or propeller data input by user.
Data for Kaplan propellers operating in nozzles are also provided. The program provides a rapid means of designing a propeller or investigating the influence on performance and efficiency of various design parameters.
Please click on the software link below to download the data sheets:
Hardware lock (dongle) couriered on receipt of payment. Installation files available on http://www.wumtia.soton.ac.uk/customer-downloads
For subsequent copies, educational discounts, network package discounts or non-educational discounts please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Second copies available at 65%, subsequent copies at 50% of price.
2. Educational discount of 33% on total price.
3. Network package allowing 50 licenses priced at equivalent of five copies, i.e. 3.15 times list price.
4. Non-Educational orders receive 25% discount after the first £4000.
5. Courier delivery free for orders over £1,000, otherwise optional.
6. Online Store prices are exclusive of VAT.
7. Please be aware that the hardware dongle is your license for our software. Replacements for missing, lost or stolen dongles will be charged at the current additional license rate and for this reason may we suggest that you insure this item appropriately. Replacements for faulty or damaged dongles will be charged at a nominal rate on receipt of the original dongle.