HullScant Rudder is an additional module within HullScant, which calculates the structural properties of a vessel’s spade rudder and compares this with the requirements set out in the ISO standard 12215, Part 8. The module uses the boat definition from HullScant.
HullScant Rudder has been developed in collaboration with the International Sailing Federation and Royal Yachting Association.
Please click on the software link below to download the data sheets:
Hardware lock (dongle) couriered via secure and trackable shipping, on receipt of payment. Installation files available on http://www.wumtia.soton.ac.uk/customer-downloads
For subsequent copies, educational discounts, network package discounts or non-educational discounts please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Second copies available at 65%, subsequent copies at 50% of price.
2. Educational establishment discount of 33% on total price.
3. Network package allowing 50 licenses priced at equivalent of five copies, i.e. 3.15 times list price.
4. Courier delivery free for orders over £1,000, otherwise optional.
5. V.A.T. will be added at the current rate where applicable.
6. Please be aware that the hardware dongle is your license for our software. Replacements for missing, lost