HST is the Wolfson Unit’s Hydrostatics, Stability and Tank Capacities Program allowing both the definition of hull geometry and also the calculation of the standard hydrostatic and stability parameters of a vessel as well as tank capacity data.
The Hydrostatics suite is currently used by the UK MCA (Ensign Division) for checking all third party stability submissions, we also have several other National Authorities as users of the program.
Please click on the software link below to download the data sheets:
Hardware lock (dongle) couriered via secure and trackable shipping, on receipt of payment. Installation files available on http://www.wumtia.soton.ac.uk/customer-downloads
For subsequent copies, educational discounts, network package discounts or non-educational discounts please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Second copies available at 65%, subsequent copies at 50% of price.
2. Educational establishment discount of 33% on total price.
3. Network package allowing 50 licenses priced at equivalent of five copies, i.e. 3.15 times list price.
4. Courier delivery free for orders over £1,000, otherwise optional.
5. V.A.T. will be added at the current rate where applicable.
6. Please be aware that the hardware dongle is your license for our software. Replacements for missing, lost or stolen dongles will be charged at the current additional license rate and for this reason may we suggest that you insure this item appropriately. Replacements for faulty or damaged dongles will be charged at a nominal rate on receipt of the original dongle.