GoPlot is a graph plotting program to produce high quality data plots based on the concept of drawing axes and data on scaled squared graph paper.
Sets of axes can be placed on the paper and data is then plotted on the axes as appropriate. Text, shapes, lines, pictures and data point symbols can be added. The data may be fitted with a variety of mathematical curves.
Please click on the software link below to download the data sheets:
Hardware lock (dongle) couriered via secure and trackable shipping, on receipt of payment. Installation files available on http://www.wumtia.soton.ac.uk/customer-downloads
For subsequent copies, educational discounts, network package discounts or non-educational discounts please email email@example.com
1. Second copies available at 65%, subsequent copies at 50% of price.
2. Educational establishment discount of 33% on total price.
3. Network package allowing 50 licenses priced at equivalent of five copies, i.e. 3.15 times list price.
4. Courier delivery free for orders over £1,000, otherwise optional.
5. V.A.T. will be added at the current rate where applicable.
6. Please be aware that the hardware dongle is your license for our software. Replacements for missing, lost or stolen dongles will be charged at the current additional license rate and for this reason may we suggest that you insure this item appropriately. Replacements for faulty or damaged dongles will be charged at a nominal rate on receipt of the original dongle.