Please do not try and purchase Sport and Wellbeing membership online if you have not had membership previously. This service is for RENEWALS only. For first-time memberships, please visit the Jubilee Sports Centre.
12 month Renewal of Sport and Wellbeing membership for University of Southampton staff paid below spine point 44 and paying for membership monthly via salary in 12 equal instalments. Only for purchase by staff who are already members of Sport and Wellbeing.
Sport and Wellbeing Membership (Staff) includes:
- A 25 metre 6 lane swimming pool
- A state of the art 160 station fitness suite at the Jubilee Sports Centre
- A wide range of fitness classes (including our Aquafit classes)
- An 8 court and 2 court sports hall for casual bookings
- 4 squash courts, a Martial Arts Room and Climbing Wall
- Outdoor tennis courts at Avenue Campus, and tennis courts and pitches at Wide Lane (excluding synthetic pitches)
- Halls of residence fitness suites, located at Glen Eyre and Connaught Halls
Plus a considerable discount for:
- A range of Watersports courses at the Watersports Centre
- Swimming courses (including Swimfit) at the Jubilee Sports Centre
- Pitch booking at our 76 acre Wide Lane facility
- A range of Lifestyle and Racquet courses
- Spinning classes
Membership also gives members the chance to participate in Intra Mural activities and is required for participation in any University Sports Club training session held at University of Southampton sports facilities.
*Please note that in order for your membership renewal to be activated you will need to bring your University ID card to Jubilee Sports Centre reception. Please allow at least 48 hours after you have processed this application before you do this, to allow time for the details to be processed.