HullScant Rudder is an additional module within HullScant, which calculates the structural properties of a vessel’s spade rudder and compares this with the requirements set out in the ISO standard 12215, Part 8. The module uses the boat definition from HullScant.
HullScant Rudder has been developed in collaboration with the International Sailing Federation and Royal Yachting Association.
Please click on the software link below to download the data sheets:
Via UPS Guaranteed Delivery
For subsequent copies, educational discounts, network package discounts or non-educational discounts please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Second copies available at 65%, subsequent copies at 50% of price.
2. Educational discount of 33% on total price.
3. Network package allowing 50 licenses priced at equivalent of five copies, i.e. 3.15 times list price.
4. Non-Educational orders receive 25% discount after the first £4000.
5. Courier delivery free for orders over £1,000, otherwise optional.
6. Online Store prices are inclusive of VAT.
7. Please be aware that the hardware dongle is your license for our software. Replacements for missing, lost or stolen dongles will be charged at the current additional license rate and for this reason may we suggest that you insure this item appropriately. Replacements for faulty or damaged dongles will be charged at a nominal rate on receipt of the original dongle.